29 April 2011

Some More Cute Stuff

Charlie woke me up by giggling in my ear today. Trevor brought her over to the bed and it was nice to wake up to a happy baby. When daddy left for work she looked for him all over the house. I both love and hate it when she does that. It's adorable until she realizes that he isn't home. She just sits there and pouts, until I distract her with toys or food.

Today we spent some time with Meemaw and Grupma John. Meemaw took us to the store and to get a Happy Meal. She got the creepiest clown toy, but she likes it a lot so I guess I'll deal. We got some Easter books. Nothing fancy, but some fun and cute stories. We also got a chocolate bunny, it was Flopsy from the Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit. Mom bought the cutest Easter bucket.It's pink and has some chicks on it.

When we got home daddy came to commiserate and spend some time "recharging [his] batteries". He had some bad luck with this test, but I'm sure he'll pass next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment