28 April 2011

Let's Catch Up

Chuck has had a few good days. She's always smiling and giggling. Lately she thinks leaning over and tilting her head is hilarious. I'll have to get a video somehow, because it's freaking adorable. She also has taken to bringing things to me (primarily books and stuffed animals) showing me how to use them and then giving the item to me. Once I do it too, she'll take it away and give me something else. Although her favorite game is still when we're crawling around and she takes off for a room and shuts the door on me. 

A couple days ago most of my immediate family were having really bad days. When they came over Chuck seemed to help make things better. Dad got his batteries recharged and made Charlotte super happy. She wore him out pretty fast though. I have a cute video of them playing with the swing. I think me having this baby has made me closer with a lot of my family. It's kinda made my relationship with Libbers a bit difficult at times, but no more than usual. 

Charlotte called Amanda the other day. It reminded us that it's been ages since we'd seen each other, so she came over and we spent some time catching up. It was so nice to see her. For those of you who don't know Amanda Gay, she is absolutely awesome. She is so smart, funny, and nonjudgmental. She's one of the people in my life that is a living model of the person I'm striving to become more like. 

Today we're all going up to see my grandparents and cousin Amy. It'll be great to see them. Tell you about that when I get back.      

No comments:

Post a Comment