22 April 2011

New Resolve

Family and friends must be informed of all the wonderful things Chuck does. She is changing and learning daily and you guys are missing it all. So, I will write posts more often letting you know just how great Charlotte is. Let me catch you up. 

She has a few words she says. The first one was uh-oh. I am not so sure we can count that one, but it's the first thing she would say without being coached and in the proper context. Mama, dada, no, and yum are some other words she knows. She seems to know some additional ones, but they are things like juju for drink, baba for book, and mo for more. 

She can walk but isn't confident that she can on her own. She's taken to using walls to walk from one place to another. It's cute watching her go around the whole perimeter of a room just to get something that would have taken about three steps directly.

She's still a happy little girl. She giggles more than I breath it seems. Everything is so funny. Her favorite game lately is shutting doors in mommy's face, then leaning into view with her head tilted to the side and saying hi. She has taken to hugging everything. She especially likes to hug her big pink bunny, but she has started to take Marie (a doll of the Disney cat) around with her all the time. It's funny to watch her trying to crawl with Marie. Sometimes Charlotte will put her in her mouth like a cat does with it's kill.



She just turned one and we threw her a party. It was supposed to be a tea party, but it didn't really work out. The party wasn't what I wanted it to be, but everyone seemed to have a good time and I am glad. Charlotte got to have a ton of sugar and people gushed about her for three hours, so of course she had fun. She also got some awesome stuff. Loads of cute clothes and toys/books and (my favorite) a picnic blanket. I am so grateful that I have such wonderful friends and family. I don't know what I would do without them. 

Well there are some of the basics bits of information of how and what my Snuggle Britches is up to. Thanks for your ear and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment