10 March 2010

O hai.

Let me introduce ourselves.

I'm Trevor. Kate's Kate. She'll add to her intro later, I'm sure.



I am 21 years old, currently unemployed (but looking!), and married. I played trombone, still play drums (7 years), dabble in guitar and bass, enjoy paintball, am wicked good at poker (Texas Hold Em anyway), and very much enjoy watching and reviewing movies. I love cars. I don't really have a favorite type, or make, I just love cars. I am an avid debater, and will argue about just about anything, even if I'm not that informed on the issues. I love music (most kinds), and can talk for hours about favorite bands, and musicians, but I'll try not to here.


Kate and I got married on Sept 20, 2009 in Provo, UT in a cheap, small ceremony attended by family and close friends.


We (kind of) honeymooned in Salt Lake City. We've got more pictures of it, (the wedding, not the honeymoon) but that one is pretty good. She looked absolutely ravishing, and I looked like a dork, as per the usual.

So that's it. That's my intro. I'll try to get Kate to get an intro figured out for her, and she'll put it up soon. Hopefully. I guess we'll see.

Cheers,
Rico

2 comments:

  1. Your wedding wasn't "cheap," it was "tasteful." Sheesh. You're so tactful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Yeah. That would've been a better choice of words. :)

    ReplyDelete